Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – November 23rd, 2012
Share Market and India – November 23rd, 2012
- Retrograde Mercury is slow down for speed (due to curve for us). Hence again we may feel that Opposition parties are unable to deliver as desired, but after 26-11-2012, this fallen planet will be direct, then Mercury may give better results that means opposition parties may deliver better.
- Venus is in its Mooltrikone sign, so nation has to be benefited. But as on date government may find some ways to handle opposition parties, because Sun and Venus are almost same degrees or better to say closest degrees, hence Sun may behave like ascendant lord. Government will be in a strong position than opposition (today).
- Media will be busy on sports and some documentation.
- Jupiter retrograde lord of eighth house and eleventh house will not give comfort to public. Further public may suffer due to government policies.
- Share market may behave with positive sign, possibly with some infrastructure, Cement, Builders may do well.
- Media, Entertainment, IT, Aviation may also perform some better.
- Gold may trade in positive zone.
- Overall variation may not be so high for Nifty and Sensex.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India