Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – November 1st, 2012
Share Market and India – November 1st, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha Saturn
Mercury is close to retrograde transit, hence movement speed has reduced, and that is clearly visible on share market and other activities. Rahu (NN) is transiting with no speed and will be direct.
- Pratyanter dasha lord is transiting with its 1/3 speed and will be retrograde on 7-11-2012. This has already started giving effects on India. Bank has announced policy, reduced RR rates, but 0.25 point basis. Weather disturbances.
- Further weather disturbance is expected around 5-11-2012 to 9-11-2012.
- Ascendant Lord Venus and the house or public and opposition is well affected by eighth house lord Jupiter (R). Again few announcements from the government, which may disturb economy of Public. May be after 5-11-2012.
- Rahu (North Node) will be direct, foreign related trade may give negative effects or some deals may be harmful for the nation.
- Government may announce some good feel policy, but since Moon is with Ketu (Direct) may not be like that or some misguide from government side.
- Share Market house lord and bank/finance house lord is moving with 1/3 speed, Venus ascendant lord and natural significant of luxury and shares is placed in debilitated sign and aspect from Retrograde, eighth house lord Jupiter, clearly indicates that situation in share market is not for aggressive trading.
- Moon is with eighth house lord Jupiter and Ketu (D), so petroleum related shares may give negative impacts and can drag down market.
- Mars is also afflicting house of finances, so that may give negative impact on the Value of Rupee, second reason for negative impact on Indian Rupee is Venus (debilitated) and aspect from eighth house lord.
- Sun is with Saturn in sixth house, market for Pharma related may do better.
- Be a smart trader and make money smartly, otherwise this market may be big deceptive.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Leave a Reply