Health related to Ascendant and Ascendant Lord
Heath related to Ascendant and Ascendant Lord
According to Parashar, “Ascendant lord in good position, trine or centre, will give good health to natal.” Following are the positions, where Ascendant lord is not in a position to give good health.
- Ascendant lord is placed in 6th, 8th or 12th house. Asc. Lord is in conjunction of malefic planets and no effect from benefic planets, then natal is either alpaayu, or no children
- In Debli sign
- Placed in enemy sign
- Defeated in planetary war
- No soft planet is placed in centre (Kendra)
- No malefic planet in 3rd, 6th, and 11th house.
- Moon is weak due to Pakshbal (means malefic), placed in 6th, 8th or 12th house and badly afflicted by malefic planets
- If Lagna (ascendant/1st house) is afflicted by malefic planets or in Paap kartari then natal will not enjoy good health.
- Normally any malefic planet placed in 8th house is not considered as auspicious, but bali Saturn in8th house is considered good for Longevity of the natal. For Longevity purpose, strong 8th house is considered as good.
Categories: Vedic Astrology Articles
Leave a Reply