Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – November 26th, 2012
Share Market and India – November 26th, 2012
- Mercury is changing its transit direction, at 04:18 Hrs (IST) on 27-11-2012. Mercury as on date is transiting for us at almost zero speed, so related fields for India such as public, opposition parties, political persons (not in power), sports, sports association and entertainment etc. will be almost not effective.
- Maximum planets are transiting through Rahu, Ketu, Sun and Jupiter. This position indicates that day will be for the government and foreign related issues or trade etc.
- Since tomorrow in full Moon day and Mercury is changing its direction, possibility of disturbance of weather or nature (globally) within in next 72 Hrs.
- Ascendant Lord is in Mooltrikone sign hence government will be in a comfortable position
- Because of Mercury market may behave bit dull. Venus may give some positive touch. So, I think, market may move in positive zone but deceptive.
- Bank house lord of India’s horoscope is Mercury, which is transiting at almost speed of zero. Hence, Bankex or bank related shares may not be in positive zone. Some of the banks may be positive.
- Impact of foreign market will be high.
- Rupee value may start improving tomorrow onwards. Because mercury will be direct as well Venus is in its own and Mooltrikone sign.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India