Query by Hill, from Illinois (US)
Name : Hill
Date of Question : 21-11-2012
Time of Question : 00:13 Hrs (LST)
Place of Question : Illinois (US)
Query : Am I going to marry L my ex who is more than 10yrs my senior ? If not can you describe the person I will marry
According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows :
1. Ascendant is Leo and Lord Sun is placed in the house of home and family, in the Nakshatra of Saturn. Sun is placed with Rahu (North Node).
2. Spouse house Lord Saturn is placed in the house of courage and in the Nakshatra of Rahu.
3. Ascendant Lord sun and Spouse house lord is forming indirect and unorthodox relationship. That indicates that marriage is possible.
3. Love house lord is Jupiter and exchange of aspect is with Ascendant lord Sun. Good linkage.
4. Saturn indicates bit senior type of person, or looking aged type of person.
So, according to your question, I think you can marry with this person.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses
This really answered my problem, thank you!