Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – November 21st, 2012
Share Market and India – November 21st, 2012
- Sun lord of leader of the nation, and for India’s horoscope lord of Democratic values, Opposition parties, is transiting over Rahu and degree wise distance is less than one navansha. That indicates – neither Government nor opposition parties are comfortable on the issue of new business trend related to foreign related trade (FDI – issue).
- Mars is transiting through the house of Petroleum, scientific research but aspect by Saturn and Lord of this house Jupiter is retrograde and in Rahu Ketu axis. So, regarding work on Petroleum and Scientific research will be effected.
- Mars placed in eighth house is affecting the house of Communication, this is at times harming right to speech. Recently we have seen issues on Facebook comments. This sort of activities can be repeated till next 17-12-2012.
- Eighth house lord Jupiter is retrograde and placed in ascendant of India’s horoscope and giving aspect on public. Public will be further effected due to some policies or political reasons etc.
- Some negative news is expected from Entertainment industry.
- Mercury lord of house of Bank, finance and Share market is a falling planet, so I cannot expect positivity from share market. Although Venus will try to give positive move to share market. So, market can be either flat or within low range of (+/-).
- Rupee value will try to improve but effects will be very low.
- Gold and silver may improve.
- Aviation, Transport related industry may do well comparatively.
- Petroleum, Power, Minerals, and Infrastructure etc. may not perform well.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.