Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – November 9th, 2012
Share Market and India – November 9th, 2012
- Mars is changing its position at 09:36 Hrs (IST), and will move to eighth house, in the Nakshtra of Ketu. Mars will aspect eleventh house, second house and third house. That means in due course inflation may be more, and this may affect government or threat stability of government.
- Rupee may further be down.
- Sun is coming closer to Rahu, and heading for solar eclipse that may not be giving its religious impacts but closeness of Rahu and Solar will give other effects till they are in close degrees. This position may give issues related to land, irrigation related land, mines or mine related accidents or earth quakes in any part of the world.
- Opposition parties will also be not in a comfortable position.
- Mars is changing its sing from own sign to Sagittarius and in eighth house, indicates aspect on government, inflation, share market forming linkage with house of miseries and suddenness. This position is not good for inflation and share market.
- But after Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse is waiting, so share market may show ups and downs and further down. But be careful and smart trader. Profit booking in time is very important. Any time can go for a hike and dip in the market.
- Venus lord of share market is transiting through debilitated sign, and aspects house of agreements, and stability of government.
- Be watchful and book Profits in time.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India