Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – January 10th, 2013
Share Market and India – January 10th, 2013
Ascendant Lord and Pratyanter dasha lord Venus is placed in the house of mysteries, along with Mahadasha lord Sun, and Sukshma dasha lord Mercury. All of these three planets are activated by Anterdasha lord Saturn. Sukshmadasha lord Mercury is heading for combust position.
- Differences with neighbouring borders may continue, because lord of this house Moon is coming close to Sun and afflicted by Saturn too. Public, leaders, Media and intellectuals must check their language.
- Transport related accidents are expected.
- Banks may not be in a comfortable position, Bank policy may not be so good for industrialists or business related.
- Government will increase Petroleum products.
- Weather disturbance and nature disturbance is expected around 13-1-2013 to 20-1-2013.
- Mercury is heading for complete combust. Be watchful for banks, financial institutions. Overall share market may remain in down trend. I will not like to go for long positions.
- Still infrastructure, power related, and certain engineering related stocks may do better. Shares related to Medicine, Hospital, Public distribution related and certain banks may do better.
- Aviation, Media, IT, Communication, Transport may not be doing so well.
- Silver and Gold may not be strong. Indian Rupee may also be not positive.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India