Astrology Prediction : Query by AKM (name masked), from Kanpur (India)
Name : AKM (name masked)
Date of Birth : 14-07-1993
Time of Birth : 15:35 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Kanpur (India)
Query : Hi Sir, My name is AKM currently working in Delhi. I am suffering from fistula in ano for the last 2.5 years for which I have got operated 6 times till date, this hampered my professional as well as personal life and nearly damaged my UPSC preparation.
So I want to ask you when this problem will get over and should I continue my UPSC preparation or drop it as I have wasted my 3 years preparing for this exam.
AKM (name masked),
According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Scorpio ascendant and lord Mars is in the house of Profession (as a digbali), in the sign of Sun (placed in the house of ano). Ascendant lord is exchanging aspect with Saturn, confirming chances of surgery. Ascendant has Rahu, exchanging aspect with Venus.
2. Possibly, this fistula might be aggravated from or after middle of April 2017, but prior to this period, you must be facing some issues in previous seven years or during 1994 to 2000 (any issue related to ano or like wise).
3. Mars has set the direction for the life, and since is in the sign of Sun, which is placed in the house of ano related issues, is indicating that such issue may be long lasting, because no auspicious connection is observed on the house. Sun, in this house is not suitable for such issues. Lord of ano is totally combust and retrograde (AST and vakri), that’s why issue is high.
4. You are passing through Mahadasha of Rahu, in the lagna, indicating some or other issues may be disturbing. It will be better to consult for diet also along with Yoga and treatment. It will be better to chant “Aditya Hridaya stotra” don’t wear Ruby or related Gem stones. Lord Ganesh Pooja will also be essential. Along with the desired treatment. This may take time, because Mars has set the direction.
5. Job opportunities may be better after July 2020.
Only one query is possible on this free service platform. I have not studied your Kotchakra, which may give further guidance.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses