Astrology : Akhand Samrajya Yoga
Akhand Samrajya Yoga
- Jupiter should be lord of fifth or eleventh house
- Sthir Lagna (fixed sign in ascendant) – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius Ascendant
- Or Jupiter should be placed in second, fifth or eleventh house (Jupiter should not be weak or debilitated)
- Lord of second, fifth and eleventh house from Moon should be strong or are placed in Kendra or quardent from Moon (Kendra from Moon).
- It’s a rare yoga, natal of such yoga will be Powerful, Wealthy, good educated & worthy children and lots of travels
- Such yoga gives followers and good command.
Categories: Vedic Astrology Articles