Query by Moumita, from Kolkata (India)
Name : Moumita
Date of Birth : 3-1-1984
Time of Birth : 10:20 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Kolkata (India)
Query : Hello Sir,
I am a post graduate in philosophy. I work for a company (this is my second job). In both the jobs the salary is very less. Even though my company depends on me, I am always afraid to bargain for an increment for the fear on losing the job as I have to support my parents as well. Please let me know, how my professional luck is (that is will I ever be able to earn well) ?
According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Aquarius ascendant and lord Saturn is placed in exalted sign and in the house of fortune and father with Mars, lord of siblings, and Profession. Forming good yog, but combination of Mars and Saturn is bit disturbing.
2. Ascendant lord and ascendant has no affliction, indicates internally very strong personality, although, emotions lord Moon is placed in the house of gains and achievement, but being lord of disturbance and with Sun, Indicating like new moon (amavasya). That’s why in spite of hard work, reward is less.
3. You are passing thorough Mahadasha of Mars and Anterdasha of Mars till March 2013, and after that Mars/Rahu will start.
4. I think, this period of Mars Mahadasha will certainly set direction for you. Don’t be aggressive, be diplomatic. Give polite message to your employers, so that they can take care of you.
5. After March 2014, situations will be comfortable, in comparison to current one.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses