Astrology Prediction : Query by Kaushalya Janardan, from Chennai (India)
Name : Kausalya Janardan
Date of Birth : 14-9-1956
Time of Birth : 20:30 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Chennai (India)
Query : My family and my parent’s family fought for some trivial issues. I want to reconcile with my father and brother. I have told them also . But there is no response. When will there be reunion of families?
According to Vedic Astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Aries ascendant and lord Mars is placed in the house of achievements, gains etc. Forming direct relation ship with your father’s house lord Jupiter.
2. Currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Jupiter and Anterdasha of Rahu. Rahu is placed in eighth house, that’s why currently you are unable to reunite with your father.
3. Dwadshansha chart indicates that in future, I think manageable relationship can be developed, but not firm with your father.
4. Regarding your younger brother, at the time of birth of your this brother, you were passing through Mahadasha of Sun and Anterdasha of Rahu. Rahu is placed in sixth house of your chart. So, I donot think, that you have maintained more than a manageable relationship with him.
4. In Dreshkan chart Jupiter is placed in ninth house forming relationship with the house of siblings, but Venus lord of Sibling is placed with Saturn lord of disputes.
I think, with brother difference may not be normal, but may be with father in coming time you may be able to maintain manageable relationship.
If there is a variation of birth time more than 2-3 mins, which is quite possible, then story will be different. Because dreshkan chart will be based on different ascendant and relationship story with brother will be different.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses
Leave a Reply