Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – January 11th, 2013
Share Market and India – January 11th, 2013
Ascendant Lord and Pratyanter dasha lord Venus is placed in the house of mysteries, along with Mahadasha lord Sun, and Sukshma dasha lord Mercury. All of these three planets are activated by Anterdasha lord Saturn. Sukshmadasha lord Mercury is heading for total combust position.
- Ascendant lord Venus is important today because Moon is also transiting through the Nakshatra of Venus. Government may take some strong decisions on petroleum and also some news is expected related to Public distribution system and Hospitals etc.
- Tension with neighbouring nation may be more or some more adverse news is expected. Moon is heading for Amavasya and Mars + Saturn are afflicting house of neighbours and sport house. In sports also it may not be a good period.
- Voice of public and opposition parties may be not considered seriously by the government. Because Mercury is heading for total combust. It’s not a good period for entertainment industry too.
- Twelfth house lord Mars is placed in the house of religion, it is expected that some responsible persons related to religion may give some statements (they must check their language)
- Next week will have a period of a great planetary movement period. Disturbance in weather, Calamities, earth quakes, accidents and Nature are expected.
- Sukshma Dasha lord Mercury which is lord of Share Market, Banks and financial institution is heading for complete combust position. I will not prefer to carry my positions for 14-1-2013.
- Next week will have lot of planetary movements. Particularly Rahu-Ketu will change their sign and house. Whereas Sun, Mercury and Mars are also changing their signs. Be watchful in the share market for the coming period.
- Profit booking in time is advisable. Petroleum products will be better.
- Silver and Gold may face some downfall.
- Nifty and Sensex may face downfall.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Leave a Reply