Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – January 9th, 2013
Share Market and India – January 9th, 2013
- India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn, Pratyanterdasha of Venus and Sukshmadasha of Mercury. All of these four planets are placed in the house of neighbours. Mars placed in exalted sign and Saturn placed in exalted sign are afflicting this house. That indicates that some Army movement or disputes may develop. That’s the reason; Pakistan has crossed LOC. India suffered due to lord of house of neighbours Moon is transiting with Rahu (NN). India has to be more careful on international borders in coming days too at least till 25-1-2013.
- Ascendant Lord Venus is in eighth house and Mercury is heading for full combust position that means, Intellectuals, politicians and public will not be having control on their speeches and sports authorities will be in confusions till 17-1-2013.
- Possibility strong chilled wind is expected. Whereas expected that some moisture may be reduced, that may impact on Fog position for 1-2 days.
- After 17-1-2013, Rahu will enter in sixth house of India’s horoscope with Saturn. Although Saturn is in exalted position, but this combination in sixth house indicates disputes with neighbouring country or countries or some other activities like terrorism etc.
- Mercury Lord of Sukshmadasha and Sharemarket is in eighth house heading for full combust position. This position indicates that Market will be deceptive, and Lord of the house and Sukshmdasha Lord will not be in a position to support market. Although Venus will try to support market suddenly. So, Market is expected to change its trend suddenly and advised to be watchful and book profits in time and smartly.
- Moon is in debilitated sign with Rahu (North Node), Lord of Aviation, Media, Journalism, Publications, and IT will be deceptive.
- Gold and Silver may be positive while trading.
- Shares related to Infrastructure, Medical, Hospital, fertilizer, minerals, Petroleum, cement, Banks and eatables will be positive.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India