Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – January 8th, 2013
Share Market and India – January 8th, 2013
- Mercury is in eighth house and represents house of Voice. Mercury also represents intellectuals etc. That’s why our well known thinker or intellectuals or the renowned persons who have followers are slipping their tongue these days.
- Mercury will be full combust within 2-3 days, and impact will be seen. As earlier predicted, government may burden public by the higher rates of petroleum products.
- Rahu and Ketu are changing their position within 8-9 days, impact will be on weather, and partnerships in political scenario.
- Strong wind, cold will continue for few days.
- Mercury is heading for complete combust within 3 days. Even now, Mercury is combust and heading for complete combust position in eighth house. This position indicates that share market may be in low mode. I mean can show a dip in Nifty and Sensex, as well equities also.
- Moon is in Rahu-Ketu axis, that means, stocks related to Aviation, Media, IT, Travel and Tours, Transport and entertainment related may be in low mode. Be watchful.
- Equities related to Petroleum, and Minerals etc. will be in better position.
- Initially I think Silver may show some profit bookings along with Gold.
- Indian Rupee may not be comfortable.
- I feel Profit bookings will be in the market.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India