Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – January 4th, 2013
Share Market and India – January 4th, 2013
- Ascendant lord of India’s horoscope is Pratyanter dasha lord and is placed fifth from natal Moon. It’s a suitable position for Venus, Karak of happiness etc. Chronic issues related to PDS or others will be more critical. Opposition parties or public will be criticizing government, because Jupiter and Venus will be in a strong relationship, because both will be exchanging house.
- Sudden changes can be seen or sudden decisions can be taken by government. In coming days, Ketu will be moving out of ascendant, this will give government a period to come out of stage of confusions or do something strong.
- Mercury is giving strength to the house of finance, banks and states. 17th January onwards, there may be some issues related to Public distributions system.
- Issues related to female may be more in the coming period.
- I will not like to carry position for 7-1-2013. Venus will be changing its sign. Mercury will be close for combust position, so I will prefer to be safe. Market may show some profit booking etc.
- Shares related to infrastructure, power, metals, mines, aviation, IT, media, health and pharmaceuticals related will be good.
- Rupee value will be better, along with gold and silver.
- Sensex and Nifty will be positive but I think will not be showing great movement.
- Be watchful for profit booking.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India