Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – January 2nd, 2013
Share Market and India – January 2nd, 2013
- Ascendant Lord Venus is placed in seventh house and providing strength to ascendant. Indicates that strength to the government and nation is there, although due to Rahu-Ketu axis, and placement of eighth house lord Jupiter is creating some confusion and lack of direction by the government.
- Nation will have direction after middle of the month, whereas confusion etc. can be seen in parliament and government.
- Not a good period for the emotion of the public due to sports, and entertainment industry etc.
- Venus has maintained a good distance with Rahu and ready to change its sign. I think share market will remain positive. But we cannot rule out impact of foreign market.
- Market will remain positive for infrastructure, power, fertilizer, mines related and vehicle related stocks. Banks and financial institutes may remain positive. But any time banks or change of trend can be seen. Be watchful.
- Gold and Indian Rupee may gain strength. Silver may not be so positive or may not be positive.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Leave a Reply