Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 14th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 14th, 2012
- Ascendant lord Venus is defeated by Rahu (North Node) in planetary war. This may impact on some bill, and employees may go for disputes or strike. Venus is already in the nakshtra of Saturn and is lord of sixth house. Saturn is also placed in sixth house, clear indication of dispute or strike etc. by employees.
- Saturn is transiting through its exalted sign; again judiciary may play some important role in some important issue.
- Weather disturbance is expected in next 72 hours + 72 hours, natural calamity or some other calamity is also expected for the same period.
- Government may come out with some announcement suddenly.
- Venus is defeated in planetary war with Rahu, so due to some reasons sudden, market may not come up. Although Mercury is also in the axis of Rahu-Ketu, that is also not helping market to come up.
- Shares related to Pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and Hospital etc. related shares may perform better.
- Silver may improve its position, and some news related to petroleum may give upward trend to Gas related or petroleum related shares.
- Overall position for Sensex and Nifty is not comfortable, in the second half of the day, possibility of some improvement (but on Monday market may remain positive).
Categories: Daily Predictions- India