Query by Mamta, from Mandya (India)
Name : Mamta
Date of Birth : 17-3-1981
Time of Birth : 15:30 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Mandya (India)
Question : Married since 7 years, no kid yet. I have adopted a baby girl still want to have my own. Pls Suggest.
According to Vedic Astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Cancer Ascendant and Lord Moon is placed in its own house and in Rahu-Ketu Axis.
2. Moon is in Ashlesha Nakshtra (third Pada).
3. Whenever you feel headache, Please do not feel hesitation, and go for proper check-up.
4. Progeny house lord Mars is placed in ninth house but Combust (Ast) and placed with Sun. Progeny house lord Mars is afflicted by Saturn, and Jupiter is exchanging its aspect with Mars. That’s why you have adopted a child.
5. House of Progeny is afflicted by Saturn.
6. Navmansha chart indicates that Lord of Progeny house is again Mars and placed in the house of fortune and is Vergottam. Lord of Progeny house is blessed by Jupiter is ascendant lord in Navmansha chart and blessing Ascendant.
Possibility of Child can be improved.
I have not checked and varified Saptansha chart (specific chart for children) and Kshtrasfut. These two will confirm the Promise of Birth of the child.
Currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Ketu and is in last stage. Mahadasha of Sun will start after January.
Seek and follow Medical advice.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses
thank you for providing us so many information, i always learn something here.