Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 7th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 7th, 2012
- Ascendant Lord is transiting through the Nakshtra of Jupiter; again nation will be focused on Parliament. Jupiter is Retrograde and eighth house lord as well lord of the house of bills, aspects house of Opposition parties, Public and foreign related trade, Mercury is also exchanging its aspect, so is going to influence Banks, Finance and Share Market also. Mercury is in such a close degrees that importance of timing has gone up. At this moment, Mercury is winning Planetary war with Rahu means looks like upper hand in debates, but at the time of Voting in Parliament, if Voting is delayed then Mercury will be defeated in Planetary war so some unexpected issues or some other way bill may be cleared.
- Government has to give some relief related to Petroleum to the Public, but announcement can be delayed for few days.
- Moon is transiting through the Nakshtra of Sun, Lord of Parliament and placed in the house of foreign related trade. Moon is changing its sign at 13:29 Hrs. (IST), and will move to the house of Opposition parties and Public and aspect from Jupiter. I am sure; government will do some floor Management and get through from Rajyasabha. Rahu is changing its transit way direct to Retro, to certainly floor management is going to help government.
- Second half may show some Profit booking. That may impact market. But market will remain positive, because on Monday, Mercury will come out of the Range of Rahu, and Venus is in its own sign. Market will remain positive, apart from some profit bookings.
- Period for Minerals, transport, travel, Airlines, Infrastructure, Power and Vehicle etc. will be better. Medicine, Hospital and Petroleum will also be nice.
- Market will remain positive in spite of profit bookings.
- Rupee value may gain some strength.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India