Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 4th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 4th, 2012
- Moon is transiting through the Nakshtra of Mercury, and has affliction from Mars placed in eighth house will affect Travel, transport and particularly aviation. Some issues related to Petroleum may also be in the line lime light.
- Ascendant Lord is transiting from sixth house of the horoscope of India and is in Mooltrikone, so discussions related with Public Distribution System will be in lime light and since Lord of judiciary is also in its exalted sign, may effect government. But no harm to PDS scheme.
- Some Judiciary decision may be important.
- Sun, Mars and Moon are at the closest degrees, so this is very important. Interestingly Moon and Sun are transiting through the Nakshtra of Mercury, so importance of Public and opposition parties will be good or they will be benefitted.
- Positive market, just like yesterday, Sensex and Nifty may not reflect or can reflect positivity of market, but equities will be in positive zone. Some profit booking is expected.
- Bankex, Gold and Silver can be positive; Rupee value may improve its position.
- Shares related to Petroleum, Infrastructure, Minerals, Banks and Hospital, Pharma etc. will be positive.
- Transport, travel, Media, IT and Aviation can be positive, some profit booking is expected.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India