Query by Sushil, from Delhi (India)
Name : Sushil
Date of Birth : 23-9-1978
Time of Birth : 22:44 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Delhi (India)
Query : please analyse the chart for marital prospects. When will it happen and how will his married life be? My nephews details.
According to Vedic Astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Taurus ascendant and is afflicted by Mars. Ascendant is in Bandhan yog. Mars being spouse house lord and 12th house lord placed in the house of competition, ill health, disputes is afflicting to the natal. Saturn is also afflicting ascendant. That indicates that he is disturbed and will be affected due to spouse or relationship.
2. Spouse house lord is placed in the house of house of ill health, issues, disputes, and afflicted by Saturn. Again indications for issues related to marriage.
3. Venus in its own sign, but afflicted by Saturn in the house of disputes indicates further either delay or denial of marriage.
4. House of miseries lord Jupiter is afflicting house of spouse. Indicates that either delay or denial of marriage or broken relationships etc. Or disputes in marriage.
5. In Navmansha chart also ascendant is in Bandhan yog and afflicted by Sun.
6. Spouse house lord of Navmansha chart is in ascendant and in bandhan yog.
7. Exalted Venus is giving auspicious aspect to spouse house lord (it’s a positive sign).
He is passing through Mahadasha of Jupiter, and I don’t feel that during the dasha of Jupiter he can marriage, only possibility will be if Rahu can give in Jupiter – Rahu. But chances are less (but still chances are there).
Categories: Query Prediction Responses