Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 30th, 2012
Share Market and India – October 30th, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Jupiter (R) placed in ascendant and Prandasha Rahu.
- Since ascendant Lord Venus is debilitated, so effect of Bank policy or other policies may not be people friendly.
- Mahadasha Lord Sun is with Judiciary and Government house Lord Saturn, which is Anterdasha Lord. Both are maintaining unfriendly relationship. That indicates – unhealthy situation with Parliament and Judiciary that means some conflicts may come out. Or some issues may be exposed.
- Mercury Lord of finance and public is also with Sun and Saturn. This position indicates – banks may not give any relief to public, because Venus is also in debilitated sign.
- According to previous predictions, we are aware that there is religious problem at Faizabad. Curfew was imposed. Jupiter and Mars are exchanging its aspect till 9-11-2012. So, situation may be normal around that only.
- Market will be deceptive. Better to say no direction. Venus is in share market house of India’s Horoscope and Venus is in Neech sign. May behave like a Neech person.
- Rahu will play an important role, because of clues from foreign markets. I think market will move closer to yesterday’s closing.
- Petroleum for few companies may be better because eighth house lord Jupiter is giving aspect to the house of Share Market, Jupiter is Retrograde.
- Land and Infrastructure may improve after a day or two.
- Banks – certain will work nicely, but otherwise may be deceptive.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India