Query by Payal from Chennai (India)
Name : Payal Jain
Date of Birth : 12-3-1990
Time of Birth : 07:07 hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Chennai (India)
Question : When will I get married?
According to Vedic astrology, my observations are as follows:
1. Pisces Ascendant and Lord Jupiter is placed in fourth house (house of happiness) but afflicted by Saturn. But ascendant has no affliction.
2. Jupiter is giving strength to its own house – profession.
3. Your spouse house lord Mercury is placed with Sun in 12th house and placed with Sun, technically spouse house lord is combust. Indicates – Possibility of delay.
3. But Jupiter being ascendant lord is blessing spouse house lord Mercury, confirming prospect of Marriage.
4. You are passing thorough Mahadasha of Rahu, and Anterdasha of Jupiter. Rahu can give marriage in any circumstances. Jupiter being sub dasha and ascendant lord is forming odd relationship with Rahu. Jupiter is 6 house away from Rahu.
Although this position is capable of giving marriage but chances are bit afflicted. Possibly, but not confirm because divisional charts are not checked and confirmed this period.
I will suggest you to focus on your career.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses