Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 25th, 2012
Share Market and India – October 25th, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Jupiter (R) placed in ascendant.
- Ascendant is occupied by eighth by eighth house lord Jupiter transiting retro. With South Node (Ketu). Jupiter is lord of Sukshma dasha, this indicates difficulties for opposition parties or public personalities or for some known personality may be related with public entertainment.
- Mahadasha lord Sun is placed with Saturn (anterdasha Lord). Result is lack of satisfaction and frustration for public, because Pratyanter dasha lord Mercury is Prtyanterdasha lord.
- Lord of Parliament, Judiciary and religion is fully combust. So, no major activity or if any activity will come, can give some dis satisfaction for public.
- Share Market house lord Mercury is with Combust Saturn and Sun in sixth house. I do not think that market will give any direction or will give any positive results.
- Jupiter being eighth house lord is afflicting house of Share Market, and will give volatility to this market (ups and downs).
- It’s not a good period for land, building and infrastructure till next two days, till Sun will cross Saturn. From on date to coming day, Sun and Saturn will be in very close degrees. This position is not good for land, fertilizer, infrastructure or builder related shares.
- Be watchful while trading.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India