Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 11th, 2012
Share Market and India – October 11th, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn, Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Moon Lord of third house
Moon in the Nakshtra of Mercury – after 14:11 Hrs. (IST) will enter in the Nakshtra of Ketu and Leo sign.
- Parliament, Political, Politician in power and Opposition parties and Public will be on the cards. I mean to say – Sun lord of Maha dasha is lord of Political party in power, Parliament and Prime Minister and Key political persons, placed in the house of public and opposition parties. Now, issues related to corruption of Parties in Power or people in power will be raised among public by Opposition parties.
- Saturn being Anterdasha and placed in sixth house with Pratyanter dasha lord Mercury indicates – some scam or scandal related to share market or banks may come to lime light.
- Moon will enter in Leo sign at 14:11 Hours (IST), conjunction with Venus. Good combination. Venus is ascendant lord, so can expect some important news related to key person of nation.
- Be watchful in this market. Even if you are trading for call or Put. Be watchful.
- Trend may change after 14:11 Hrs. (IST)
- Focus will be for Infra, Land, Agriculture, Power and engineering related shares.
- Communication, travel, transport or Media may improve in later part of the day, but be careful.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
1. Initially, market was consistently moving with down trend, but has started picking up after 13:30 Hrs. (IST) but at the close of the day @ 15:30 Hrs Sensex was at 18842.24, whereas Nifty at 5720, after averaging out closing figures are Sensex 18804 and Nifty 5708.
Prediction was change of trend after 14:11 Hrs (IST)
2. Market was very positive with reference to Infrastructure, Power, fertilizer and last Kingfisher Airlines closed after Upper circuit.
3. Cement shares were closed at very high, BHEL at 2.65% up