Daily Forecast – Share Market and India, October 2nd, 2012
Share Market and India – October2nd, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn and Pratyanter dasha of Mercury. As on date Sukshma Dasha is Venus (Ascendant Lord and 6th house lord).
Transit of Planets & india (General Condition and Share Market for 3rd of October):
- Ascendant Lord of India is passing through fourth house of the Indian chart, indicates – It’s a period for Regional Parties – since linked with sixth house also and Saturn, indicates – agitation, processions etc. (Venus is Sukshma dasha)
- Nation will not be in a happy position, due to day to day issues (Linkage of Pratyanter dasha with sixth house and Saturn
- Due to changes in planetary positions, and Jupiter will retro. on 4th of October, 2012, indicates possibility of natural calamities such as earth quake etc.
- Saturn is Anterdasha, and placed in sixth house – Saturn is in the Nakshtra of Mars, placed in seventh house with Rahu – issues related to religion or developed by some antisocial elements are on the cards. Because Jupiter and Mars is in 1/7 axis and Mars is with Rahu (North Node) and Jupiter is with Ketu (South Node). Possibility of Students agitation.
- Since Knowledge and Intelligence is not in a good position, hence we can see some out of the way language by key persons, politicians of the Country.
- On 1-10-2012, there was an attack by communal group on Lt. Gen. Brar at England.
- Regarding Share Market, I feel there will be some pressure on Share market, Indian rupee and Banks.
- Agriculture, Minerals may be interesting. But be watchful.
- Some more foreign related agreements are possible.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India