Astrology Prediction : Query by Shahjahan Begum, from Gulbarga (India)
Name : Shahjahan Begum
Date of Birth : 10-04-1979
Time of Birth : 01:00 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : Gulbarga (India)
Question : I got married in 2003 but still I am childless .when will I beget (give birth) to child ??
According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Sagittarius ascendant and lord Jupiter is in its exalted sign, but in the inauspicious place. Jupiter signifies naturally children for female. It has no auspicious connection. Center of Horoscope has no auspicious planet. Moon is malefic, hence pakshabal is also weak.
2. Progeny house lord Mars is in center with debilitated Mercury and Sun, getting aspect with Jupiter which is giving malefic impact or not justifying its importance. Horoscope is not justifying strength for the progeny purpose.
3. Currently, you are passing through mahadasha of Rahu and anterdasha of Venus, if god will bless then anything is possible.
4. You can consult with doctors if required.
5. It will be better to distribute bananas on Thursdays at Dargah or to poor people or any holy place. I hope God will bless you. Because transit of Jupiter may give some hopes in 2017/18.
I have not checked horoscope of your husband and not tested Saptansha chart (specific chart of progeny) and navmansha chart + kshetrasfut too. These are important tools for progeny.
Categories: Query Prediction Responses