Astrology Prediction : Query by Vamsee Krishna, from Parker (USA)
Name : Vamsee Krishna
Date of Question : 18-09-2013 (Vamsee you have not mentioned date, in India when I have received this query date is 19-09-2013, I feel you mean for 18-09-2013)
Time of Question : 20:37 Hrs (LST)
Place of Question : Parker (USA)
Question : We have been married for 4 years and still does not have kids. Can you please give some predictions?
According to vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. You have raised confusion in date – indications are some confusion or question is not in comfortable zone, positiveness of question is reduced.
2. Movable sign, Aries, indicates that whatever situation is on date may change, South node is placed in ascendant. Ascendant lord Mars is afflicted by profession and achievement lord indicating some stress related issues or Mars and Saturn are exchanging aspect indicates some medical surgery may be needed or medical consultation is required.
3. House of progeny is in Paapkartari (between Mars and Sun is placed), lord of progeny Sun is not forming any relationship with ascendant lord Mars or ascendant lord is not forming any relationship with house of progeny.
4. Moon is giving aspect on house of progeny but is not forming any relationship either with ascendant lord Mars or progeny lord Sun.
5. Progeny lord is placed in the house of health – so, better to consult with medical expert.
Horoscopes will guide in a proper way (for both).
Please like my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/AnoopAstroSutra
Categories: Query Prediction Responses