Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 31st, 2012
Share Market and India – December 31st, 2012
- Ascendant Lord is transiting in the axis of Rahu-Ketu, influence of foreign nations and policies can be observed. Moon is transiting in its own sign but in the Nakshatra of Saturn. Saturn is placed in the exalted sign at sixth house of the chart. Today again agitation by the public will be highlighted by the media.
- Saturn is afflicting parliamentarians that means politicians will be overlooked by the public and, government may try to impose some policy on the public.
- Mercury lord of public is afflicted by Saturn, placed in sixth house, may also be affected due to this agitation.
- Regarding women related law may come or announced within 10 days.
- Mercury lord of banks and share market is afflicted by Saturn, but Mercury is giving strength to the house of finance. That means sudden changes are expected in the market. Be watchful. Timely profit booking is advised.
- Venus is indicating impact of foreign market on trading. But Venus is increasing distance from Rahu so can give positive trend to market.
- Venus may give positive trend to Gold. Moon is also indicating positive trend for Silver.
- Aviation, travel, transport, Media and IT related shares may be positive along with Banks, and infrastructure, power related shares.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Leave a Reply