Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 28th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 28th, 2012
- Mercury has moved to the house of Petroleum, and as it was already mentioned in my earlier post vide http://anoopastrosutra.com/2012/12/27/daily-forecast-share-market-and-india-december-27th-2012/, Government has already given indications for the hike in petroleum.
- Ascendant Lord Venus is in the axis of Rahu-Ketu, and in the Nakshtra of Mercury. This position indicates that government’s position is strong, because Venus is giving strength to the nation, but for public, it’s not comfortable.
- Mercury is giving strength and affliction from eighth house, so banks and financial institutions may give some surprise to public, may be good for banks, but not good for public.
- Judiciary may give some strong decision in near future.
- Banks and financial institution will be in a better position, and may give some surprises. Petroleum products will also be in positive zone. Shares related to infrastructure, Power, Cement may be deceptive, but in positive zone. Fertilizer, Pharmaceuticals and Medical related shares may remain positive. Aviation, transport, travel and Media related shares may give some good results.
- I believe market will be positive. Since, Venus is in the axis of Rahu-Ketu then can be deceptive. Always be alert to take advantage of profit booking.
- Since Mercury is in eighth house of the Horoscope of India, it may not give good chances to earn profit to the traders, particularly to the Taurus ascendant persons.
- 4. Moon is in the house of gains, but in the Nakshtra of Rahu, so guidance from foreign lands will be important, that can change emotion of the market at any stage.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India