Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 27th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 27th, 2012
- Ascendant Lord Mercury is in the axis of Rahu-Ketu. Venus is also in 1-7 axis of Jupiter Retrograde. This position indicates that Criticism of the government will be continued due to women harassment or crimes related to women.
- Mercury is changing its sign at 10:06 Hrs. (IST), public may be affected due to petroleum in coming days. But is coming out of Rahu-Ketu axis, I believe that public and opposition parties may come out of the state of confusion or unable to do anything.
- Mars is exalted and aspect neighbours, sports and parliament. Its Lord Moon will move to second house of the birth chart, and transiting from the nakshtra of Mars, I believe that India may win in coming cricket matches.
- Weather disturbance is expected.
- Mercury is changing its sign and possibly may not be in a position to give full strength to share market. Venus is giving strength, so market will be positive. Profit booking in time is advised. But Mercury is in the last degrees in this sign, so can show profit bookings.
- Venus indicates that Rupee value may be better.
- Aviation, Media and Banks may give good results. Changes may be seen after second half of the market.
- Silver, it’s time to purchase.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
I found this site very awesome and I just wanna thank you for that. I hope you keep up the perfect work!
is this right t time to Purchase gold ?
If you are purchasing for trading purpose than, I think gold will be positive, I mean rates may go up.
If you are purchasing for investment purpose than, buy it immediately.