Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 26th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 26th, 2012
- India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn, Pratyanter dasha of Venus and Sukshma dasha of Jupiter. Mahadasha lord Sun is transiting from the house of suddenness, mysteries and research etc. Saturn is exalted and lord of Judiciary and government etc. Venus is Ascendant lord and Saturn is also placed in its house. Jupiter is Retrograde and represent house of Suddenness and mysteries with the house of bills etc. This position indicates that Judiciary may come out with some ruling which may give some relief to the public.
- Change of weather is expected within next 72 hrs. and possibility of some Air crash or some calamities (Globally) is expected.
- Government has to face further public agitation because of Mercury is in the axis of Rahu-Ketu and Saturn is exalted. This position indicates that agitation will be related to some justice or some law.
- Venus is in the axis of Rahu-ketu, and Venus is ascendant lord of the country, that means that nation is not in a comfortable position. Moon is in the axis of Rahu-Ketu axis, emotion of the public is also not under control, Moon is transiting from ascendant, that indicates that today again emotion of the public may disturb nation and government and sudden changes can be seen.
- Mercury is in last navmasha of its sign band. Sudden changes are expected. Venus will support market, but Lord of share market and Banks etc. will not be in a position of supporting this market. Market may be positive but not aggressive, be careful. Timely profit booking for Sensex and Nifty is expected.
- Equities must be according to the companies and timely profit booking is advised.
- Foreign trades may affect market. But Mercury is changing its position so be watchful and timely book your profits.
- Mercury will come out of Rahu-ketu axis, so it may give some better chances to market, although will indicate sudden changes in market in New Year.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India