Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 21st, 2012
Share Market and India – December 21st, 2012
- As I mentioned for Gujarat, BJP has come back, because dashas on the date of election were favourable, whereas in case polling in Himachal Pradesh, dashas were not favourable. That’s why I mentioned only for Gujarat. (for the reference link is enclosed http://anoopastrosutra.com/2012/12/20/daily-forecast-share-market-and-india-december-20th-2012/)
- Ascendant Lord Venus and Moon, both important planets are transiting through the Nakshtra of Saturn, and Saturn is transiting through exalted sign, Saturn represents Judiciary and Ruling party in India’s Horoscope. I think some important news may come either from the Judiciary or from the government.
- News related with the neighbouring country, some issues may come up in neighbouring country, because Mars and Saturn are afflicting this house.
- I believe stocks related to infrastructure, mines, minerals, Vehicle and cement etc. may show some sudden changes, because lord of these are placed in the house of suddenness, mysterious activities. Can give highs and sudden lows also.
- Medical, Pharmaceuticals and PDS related shares may be in better position.
- Market will be influenced by foreign impacts, but further may be positive, although confusions and betray from the market is expected, because Venus and Mercury both are transiting through Rahu-Ketu axis.
- Gold will also behave in unexpected manner, but profit booking is advised.
- Rupee value may be in better position and may be positive.
- Shares related to banks may book some profits, but few banks will be doing well.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India