Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 20th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 20th, 2012
- Regarding assembly polls as earlier mentioned that Congress has to suffer due to their internal reasons in Gujarat, and according to BJP’s horoscope, they may come back in Gujarat. Congress will be able to win only in one state, because dasha at the time of Polling in Himachal Pradesh were favorable to the party.
- Sun indicates clear weather, whereas strong winds are expected.
- Regarding women related issues will be in lime light till 30th of January 2013, after that situation may be better. Jupiter will be direct.
- Ascendant lord Venus is in the axis of Rahu-Ketu, so nation will not be in a positive note, confusions, hurdles will affect us.
- Mars is afflicting Parliament and government. Some negatives for the government.
- Mercury is also transiting from the Rahu-ketu axis and as a result, public, opposition parties are also not in a position to capitalize governments’ confusing state.
- Market will again be positive; some news may give a touch to the market. Effect of international market will be seen.
- Gold is again in negativity because, Venus is transiting through neutral nakshtra and is unable to give strong strength to this planet, whereas Sun is also not in a position to give strength to gold, because Saturn is afflicting to Sun and that’s the reason gold is negative.
- Possibilities of profit booking in infrastructure, cement and minerals related shares.
- Banks and financial institutions time to time profit booking is advised.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India