Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 19th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 19th, 2012
- Strong wind will continue, because majority of planets are transiting through Prachand and Pavan, and Mars is transiting through Neer and Moon is through Jal, so we can expect some rains in coming days in few areas of the country. Although Venus will not permit for rain, so scattered rain in few areas of the country.
- Mars is aspecting third house as well Saturn is also afflicting this house, relationship with neighbours may be tainted or some accidents etc, may come to lime light. Or some legal matter related to Media, Airlines, communication or IT may be in the lime light in coming period.
- Mars is afflicting house of Government, slums etc. Opposition parties may also be affected (in coming period).
- Venus and Mercury are giving indications for positivity in the share market, although Venus is transiting through Neutral Nakshtra, so that may not give full support to Gold, Rupee etc. or we can say is not in a position to give total benefits to the market. Mercury is transiting through the Nakshtra of Mercury, so will give benefits to the market even financial institutions may be benefitted, but be careful and book profit in time, because Venus is in a neutral planet.
- Foreign Market trend will impact local market.
- Moon is transiting through the Nakshtra of Sun, and may give positive signs for Gold, copper and Silver.
- Land, Cement, infrastructure and Mines may be benefitted. But always be alert, because Venus and Mercury both planets are in the Rahu-Ketu axis, so be watchful, book profit in time.
- Nifty and Sensex may go up, but profit booking is expected shortly.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India