Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 18th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 18th, 2012
- Today Mars is transiting in its last degrees in Sagittarius sign, and will change to Capricorn at 15:17 Hrs (IST). Hence is not that much effective, but is transiting through the Nakshtra of Sun, so impact of Sun will be there, because Ketu, placed in ascendant with Jupiter is also transiting from Sun. Nation will be not happy due to some decisions by Parliament or Parliamentarians.
- In coming days we can see some aggression in judiciary system. With neighbouring countries, our relationship may be affected due to some reason. Parliament or government will also be affected in coming days. Because eighth aspect of Mars is afflicting fourth house. Issues related to farmers may come to limelight. Land, mines and other related issues may disturb government in coming time.
- Ascendant lord is also in Rahu-Ketu axis, leaders of the nation will also be directionless, and that will not be a comfortable position for the public.
- Three planets are transiting from within the one degree variation. Knowledge, with intelligence and impact of Saturn (justice), and at times low thinking.
- I feel, share market will be strong gradually, but with a slow pace, because Mercury and Venus both are transiting in Rahu-Ketu (Axis). Gold will also be better but still recommended to be watchful while trading because Rahu-Ketu axis impact will create confusions or sudden changes in the market.
- Indian Rupee value will be better but with some hurdles.
- Government will play some role in the field of Petroleum in coming days.
- Silver will be better. Stocks for IT, Media, Travel, and Transport may improve its position.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India