Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 17th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 17th, 2012
- Ascendant lord Venus is has come out of the closest degrees of Rahu (North Node), but again is in Rahu-Ketu axis. Affliction is reduced. Venus is transiting through the Nakstra of Saturn. Government house lord Sun is placed with Mars in eighth house. We can see some aggression in parliament related to some bills based on castes. Again some policy of saam-daam-dand bhed will be adopted either by government or some other party related to the government.
- Ascendant lord is transiting through the nakstra of Saturn and Saturn is transiting from exalted sign, from sixth house. Agitations may be expected by employees. Mars is afflicting neighboring nation, brotherhood etc. and issues within the states and also posing hurdles related to foreign trade related issues.
- Saturn is also afflicting foreign trade related issues; some more issues may come out of shells.
- Down trend may not be seen in the market, but not fully strong. Venus has come out of the affliction of Rahu, but still in the axis. So, time to time may ditch market, but will remain strong. While trading be watchful.
- Mercury as well Venus, both are transiting through the Nakshtra of Saturn, indicates that shares related to Hospitals and related fields, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture etc. may be better.
- Moon is providing strength to its own house hence Travel, transport and IT may also get some strength. Certain companies may be adversely affected.
- Rupee, Gold and Silver may gain some better position.
Categories: Daily Panchang