Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – December 6th, 2012
Share Market and India – December 6th, 2012
- Ascendant Lord Venus is transiting from its own sign and from the Nakshtra of Jupiter, which is placed in Ascendant and represents the house of miseries/sudden changes and gains, bills etc. Venus is placed with Saturn. This position indicates that focus of the nation will be on foreign related bill. Now point is if this bill will be cleared in Upper House or not.
- Mercury will move to the sign of Scorpio, and in the closest degrees to Rahu (North Node), and will be less than one degree, so is weak and that means Opposition parties will be weak. Rahu will play its role and by any means or deceptive ways this FDI bill will be passed.
- Mercury is not in a strong position; this means that public will not be benefitted.
- Moon is transiting through the Nakshtra of Ketu, but will move to the Nakshtra of Venus, giving strength to the government. Media will be busy with this deception in the Parliament and Upper House.
- Venus will give strength to the Market but Mercury will be weak after 09:08 Hrs (IST), and is in the closest degrees of Rahu. Market will try to go up, but Mercury will try to pull down or can be deceptive. Profit booking in time is advised.
- Shares for Infrastructure, Cement etc. will be good along with Media, travel and transport etc.
- Rupee value may improve further.
- Tomorrow, Profit booking will be more.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India