Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 31st, 2012
Share Market and India – October 31st, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha Saturn
- Ascendant Lord Venus is in debilitated sign, and placed in the house of public and opposition parties and Venus is affected by eighth house lord Jupiter. Public will not be in comfort zone, and some more announcement may effect public. Opposition parties may suffer some attack by the Government (not by party in power). Or Government (political party in power) may suffer from some attack verbal.
- Party in power lord Sun is placed with Saturn, so issues within this party will also be highlighted or may disturb parties in power (central level or stated level)
- Mercury is within closest degree with Saturn. Weather is also disturbing in some parts of the country.
- Waiting for some agreement with foreign country. As yesterday announced for the Cricket matches with Pakistan.
- Venus is in debilitated sign. Venus important for share market and transiting from share market house is deceptive. It’s not a good sign for share market – even may get some positivity, will be deceptive.
- Mercury another lord of Banks and Share Market is in the closest degree with Saturn. After mid-day Mercury will be defeated by Saturn.
- Foreign Market may affect Indian Share Market.
- Be watchful after 12:00 Hrs, Moon will enter with Ketu in ascendant of India. This will affect IT, Medea, Travel and emotion of the trade.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India