Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 29th, 2012
Share Market and India – October 29th, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Jupiter (R) placed in ascendant and Prandasha Rahu.
- Ascendant lord in debilitated sign. Venus indicates travel and fashion etc. and it indicates not normal thoughts for this field. Since ascendant lord is in debilitated sign and in the house of public. Opinion of public, opposition parties and education institutions will be afflicted.
- Jupiter being eighth house lord and eleventh house lord is placed in ascendant of nation with Ketu. I think this may create verbal exchanges are expected because Jupiter aspects on Venus.
- Anterdasha Lord, Saturn and Pratyanter dasha lord Mercury is placed in sixth house with Sun. Saturn is lord of Parliament and Judiciary/Religion but combust. This position indicates – that nothing important activity from Judiciary & parliament (Government).
- Rahu and Mars are in samsaptak position with Jupiter (eighth house lord). It’s not a good position; some issues related to religion may be disturbing.
- Aviation may give better results but being in debilitated sign (Neech), so it can behave like that. Deceptive.
- Clues may be positive but I will not rely on this market. Because mercury is with Sun and Saturn. Banks and financial institution may be low.
- Oil Industry may be affected. But can be good for few industries of Petroleum related companies. Because eighth house lord is forming relationship with Venus (debilitated)
- Land, Mineral and infrastructure can be in low profile.
- Deceptive period, be a smart trader and book profit in time.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India