Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 23rd, 2012
Share Market and India – October 23rd, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Jupiter (R) placed in ascendant.
- Two planets are changing their positions – Mercury and Venus. Mercury will move to Scorpio sign at 14:50 Hrs. (IST) and Venus to Virgo at 19:54 Hrs. (IST). That means lord of public, opposition will move to the sign of enemy planet, whereas ascendant lord Venus to debilitated sign Virgo.
- Above conditions will give its impact on India. Mars and Jupiter are in sam-saptam axis. Possibility of extreme effects of religious activities. Since Rahu is also involved in this combination, then it’s a period of caution (violence or such type of activities or extreme of such activity).
- Ascendant lord in the house of public, opposition and sports/game related institution may come with some shrewd policy or statement.
- Policy related to foreign trade or new business relationship may come up.
- Politicians or public figure personalities should take care of their language.
- Whatever position of market is enjoying, I will not prefer to carry on for next trading day.
- Changes in market after 13.30 Hrs (IST). Although lord of Share market is ready to change its sign and will enter in enemy’s house. Period will highly influence with foreign trade.
- Since Lord of Share market will change to Scorpio sign and with Rahu and enemy planet Mars. This is the position when share market and banks will have to be careful. Share market will be highly deceptive. Be smart and utilize the situation.
- Regarding Call and Put. Use them intelligently and make money. Profit booking and strict stop loss will be important.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India