Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 22nd, 2012
Share Market and India – October 22nd, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn (combust), Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Jupiter (R) placed in ascendant.
1. Mahadasha Lord – Sun, Anter dasha Lord – Saturn and Pratyanter dasha Lord Mercury are placed in sixth house of India’s Horoscope, whereas Sukshma dasha Lord Jupiter is placed in eighth house from Pratyanter dasha Lord. This position indicates – Political parties (position and oppositions may go for verbal discussions, but no scandal or scam may come out.
2. Jupiter will play some important role, because Mars and Rahu both are in the Nakshtra of Jupiter. Some sudden religious activity may affect nation (till 9-11-2012)
3. Sudden change in weather and possibility of some weather disturbance is expected.
1. Be careful in trading. Possibility of down trend.
2. Shares related to land, Infrastructure, Hotel Minerals may show down trend.
3. Shares related to petroleum may perform better.
4. Venus is heading towards debilitated sign, and is in the last degrees of the sign. So, share market may be not so strong.
5. Travel Industry, Media and transport industry may give better results.
6. Overall situation is not gloomy today.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Leave a Reply