Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 8th, 2012
Share Market and India – October 8th, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn
Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Venus and Prandasha – Sun
- Some emotion may change after 11.00 Hrs (IST), Moon will change its Nakshtra and Lord will change to Jupiter. Point is Jupiter is Retro (Rx) and in Rahu Ketu axis, placed in ascendant. This indicates clear change of emotions. Some feel towards financial position of India.
- Still politically difficult period for India (as it was on 5-10-2012), but will be slightly better than 5-12-2012.
- Sun is placed in the house of Public, students, share market, emotions of public.
- Mercury – lord of Voice, speech etc. can create some national news or raise some issues. Because, Mercury is in sixth house with Saturn.
- Issues related to Medical can be in notice.
- Ascendant lord Venus is in the house of Ministry or party in power. Venus is in the Nakshtra of Ketu, this indicates – some issues are in Cabinet (creating confusion).
- Day to watch land, infrastructure, Hotel, Builders etc. Be careful and watchful, in spite of profitability. Book profit in time.
- Overall market position is still slow and not good. Be watchful. Because Jupiter is not moving fast. Still moving slow and on the curve.
- I will not prefer to carry on today’s position in next working day.
- Strength is Rupee is still not very charming. Be careful. Reason – Currency lord is Venus and its Nakstra Lord is Ketu (deceptive planet) can give mysterious results.
- Moon aspects house of Petroleum, so some good trade in this sector is possible, but again watchful, because Nakshtra lord of Moon will be Jupiter(on the curve).
- My suggestion is be watchful for share market as well political situation of country, and trade carefully.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India
Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get one thing done.
Regarding Share Market, as suggested to book profit in time… (this advise is since last 4-5 days)
Market (Nifty) was down by 1.23% and Sensex closed in negative zone (1.21% down)
Land, infrastructure Hotel were closed in negative zone.
Still I feel market will not be so good.