Daily Forecast – Share Market and India – October 5th, 2012
Share Market and India – October 5th, 2012
India is passing through Mahadasha of Sun, Anterdasha of Saturn
Pratyanter dasha is Mercury, Sukshma dasha – Venus and Prandasha – Ketu
- Mahadasha Lord Sun is and Anter dasha Mercury is in 6th house.
- Mercury represent Banks, finance and Share market, where as Saturn is representing in this chart Judiciary and Parliament, Prime Minister etc. Sixth house indicates – Public Distribution system, agitation and dissatisfaction etc. Saturn also indicates – Scandals.
- Above point is also giving some indication that within this dasha – we must be prepared for some more scandals to come up in lime light. If, involvement of Banks or Share market will be highlighted then I will not be surprised. Some scandal related to public distribution system or something like that may come to lime light.
- Judiciary has to play some role.
- In my earlier post I had clearly mentioned that Impact of foreign related issues will be there. Today again some movement will be seen.
- Since Lord of Treasury Jupiter is lord of eighth house and house of gains is placed in ascendant and is retrograde and forming good yog with Moon. But afflicted by Mars. Indicates – be watchful. Timely book your profits.
- Indian Rupee is becoming strong, because of FDI, it may be stronger, but again because of Jupiter with Ketu, I will prefer to be watchful.
- Again infrastructure, land, fertilizer, irrigation may give some profit.
Categories: Daily Predictions- India