(Children, Higher Education, Reward of Past Karmas)
- Intellect, capacity to learn
- Knowledge, efficiency to work, reward for past karmas.
- Vedic Knowledge and efficiency to work on Vedic Astrology from this house and planets placed in this house.
- Fate based on past deeds and its rewards. This will direct our fate.
- Emotions, love, fame
- Fifth house is eighth from tenth house, hence indicates fall from position.
- According to Uttarkalamrit, this house indicates Ruler
- Minister of Ruler
- Writing of Poems and publications etc.
- Religious Scriptures
Categories: Vedic Astrology Articles
Reblogged this on Anoop Astrology Sutra.